måndag 10 juni 2013

[Heir Vote] Who will I bring to an deserted island?

OK, since I decided that I can not wait to start playing the Island Paradise when it arrives (have to wait until the 27th here anyways. Urgh!) and I do not want to ship an already started generation of to IP I have decided to brace myself and stop playing my family when the heir reached Young Adulthood. But then I need to know who that someone is, right?

So, in the sidebar to the right is a poll: Who will be Heir of Generation 1? Liv, Ulv, Flora or Viola? You can vote on more than one if you like. But please, do not click all of them just you cant decide.... In theory you can vote for Thorn as well, but the stupid poll did not want me to add him for some reason :S Maybe faith? Because I am not yet sure that he actually will have reached young adult when Rose are fetched by the Reaper.

Fresh images and traits can be found here:
http://theabbottlegacy.blogspot.se/p/generation-goals.html

Thank you in advance!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar