måndag 27 maj 2013

Chapter 4 - Letter from Home

 
Dear Rose,
I hope this letter finds you with good health. Since I have not heard from you in a while I was starting to become worried. You are not overworking yourself I hope?Or is it mantrouble?


How amazing that you now have your own garden and greenhouse! Remember when we were younger and we joked about how fun it would be to live in a jungle? Well, to some extent you are living with you very own "jungle" just around the corner. 

 
So how is the project going? Have you conjured up some nice SimBordeux yet? When you do (observe that I am saying When not If! Being the good sister here!) remember you promised me the first bottle!


What a sweet little house you are living in! It totally is a smurf-house!  And the greenhouse! Wow! It looks amazing! It must be very cosy to have that to go into that steaming  room when the snow is storming on the outside! Lucky you!

 Speaking of lucky - what are you doing with a married man sis? You should know better. I am not saying you should not have fun. As long as you are aware that you are playing with fire! It does not matter that she is much older than he is (or so he claims) or that they have a loveless marriage (again - so HE says). The fact is that he is married and can not give any guarantees....

I used to tease you when you went out back home and say: "Don't do anything that I would not do!" But this is NOT something I would do! Imagine if you were in the shoes of his wife?! Would not be as much fun then would it?

 
If you so badly want some company and a bedwarmer, why not get a dog? From what you told me there is plenty of straydogs out there who needs a home. And dogs, unlike men are always faithful to the hand that feeds them.
 
Take good care little sister. Remember why you came out to Aurora in the first place! As long as you keep that in focus I am sure you do great.
 
/Your worried big sister Ruth
 
_______________________________
 
A short letter serving as a filler when I really could not find anything good or funny to write about the project of hers. Next chapter will see some scientific success and a Christmas Party....

2 kommentarer:

  1. Her sister gave her some good advice--and perspective. Because she should think about how his wife would feel. Not to mention, some men will say those things (about it being a loveless marriage, etc.) in order to be able to have their fun on the side. Whatever fun she's having, he's committed to another woman, not her.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yeah, being involved a married man is a lot of trouble. I hope Rose comes out of it okay!

    SvaraRadera